Monday, September 12, 2016

Ironhaus Pro: Still going strong

Draznar reporting in. Long time no see!

Rest assured: the Ironhaus workhorse is still chugging along. Plenty of fun things in the pipeline for all the fans! (If you've been spending time on Little Rubber Guys or Jimmy's Instagram, you'll know what I'm talking about.)

Since I'm no artisan sculptor like the other guys, I've been focusing a lot of my efforts on brushing up on my photography skills. Taking tips from the pros, and just spending time doing it. (Who would have thought that practise works?)


Here's a few snapshots of my latent photography abilities. With more to come in the future, of course!

Up close and personal

Artsy fartsy stuff

I'm having a blast with this! Feel free to check me out on Instagram, (@fortheloveofplastic), if you want to keep yourself up to date with everything I'm doing. I guarantee I'll have a healthy dose of Ironhaus on a regular basis.

- Draznar

No comments:

Post a Comment